Monday, April 9, 2012

A Quick Thank You!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who have not only taken the time to read my books, but to rate them on reading websites. As writers, we can tell a story, but it's mainly word of mouth that decides whether or not our stories are read.

So a big thanks from me to you for sharing your thoughts (whatever they may be) with others. Every review counts.

And just so you know I REALLY mean that, here's a cute "thank you" image made by someone infinitely more crafty than me:

Oh, and by way of good news: when I added The Avenues to Kindle for $4.99, it lowered all of my other books to the same price. If you're an ebook reader, you'll notice that books 1 & 2 are missing from Kindle for some reason. Not sure why that is, but you can definitely get the ebooks from my publisher. As of this posting, they have dropped them down to half price. They used to be $7.50, but right now they're $3.75, so that's a deal if you're looking to add the series to your ebook collection.

But all that is really a sidenote to saying thank you. You are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment