- Skinny men with little pot bellies should not wear soccer shirts.
- I LOVE kids that look like little adults. You know what I'm talking about--those kids that, when you look at them, you can imagine EXACTLY what they'll look like in 10 or 20 years, and probably what field of work they'll be in. Tiny little accountants, restaurant managers, and CEOs just waiting to be old enough to be taken seriously. LOVE THEM!
- Some people just like to make noise. As adults, we are usually trained out of this, but if you look around at Costco, you will see a lot of kids chanting, "[: Puppy, puppy, puppy, puppy :]" (note the musical repeat brackets indicating endlessness), singing tunelessly, or just walking around seeing how long they can sustain an, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
- You are never too old to ride in the cart... especially if you're pushing around one of their flat beds
- You can conquer irregularity with little fiber gummi bears that taste like candy. Who knew?
- Dark chocolate covered acai and blueberries=TOTALLY AWESOME!
- Signing books in the clothes section=not awesome
- Morningstar Black Bean Burgers rock my world!!!
I'm sure there's more. Maybe it will come to me later, but for now I have a massive bag of Pirate's Booty to consume so I have room in my pantry for everything I bought.