- Pink is "in" this year--no matter what a fashion magazine may say to the contrary.
- Those yellow and red cherries with a weird name are totally good!
- They stock my books between "Twilight" and "Savor the Moment" (Nora Roberts). Chances of people seeing my book? Very high. Chances of them buying it over the competition? Laughable :)
- People in Ogden are totally nice.
- Costco sells my book for $8.99. Rock on!
- "The Passage" is out. I was totally amped to read that book when I first heard about it, but after looking at the 750 pages of itsy-bitsy print, I think I went into a momentary word coma... probably not reading it in the near future...
- I fidget. Never knew that.
- And last, but not least, IKEA's "Daim" (which I pronounce da-yim, despite the fact it is incorrect--I believe it to be a more accurate English pronunciation) chocolates are sorely lacking from the diet of Ogden-ites. The campaign to introduce them to this tasty treat must continue :)
More wisdom to come, I'm sure!