Monday, March 7, 2016

Walkabout #3

Those of you who know me know that I am prone to walkabouts--trips where I get in my car and just start driving. My first walkabout was (coincidentally) 40 days and 40 nights while the second one measured out to two weeks.

April 1st marks the beginning of Walkabout #3, and I think it would be way fun to bring you all along in some fashion. I will definitely be posting on Twitter and Instagram, but I'm wondering if there's something else I can do to bring you along.

Personally, I never listen to podcasts but I understand that they're a thing. It got me wondering if that might be a cool thing to do on the road. I always meet amazing people with great knowledge and skills that teach me things I inevitably use in my writing.

But what if I officially interviewed them and shared these writerly facts with you?

I can't promise any specific topic. You never know who you're going to meet on the road and where their area of expertise lies. It's all a bit of a grab bag, but a mixed bag that fascinates me, personally.

The question is: Does it fascinate you, or at least interest you enough to check it out a time or two?

Sound off below and share any ideas you have in the comment section. I'd love to have you along for the ride :)


Are you interested in a podcast of randomly interviewed subject matter experts I meet on the road?

P.S. Apparently some browsers aren't allowing voting in the poll. BOO! But if that's the case for you, please feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts!


Also, I will spending most of this walkabout in the western United States, so if you want to connect with me, please feel free to reach out and DEFINITELY follow me on Twitter and Instagram to stay in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment