Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March Madness Winners!!!


Thank you all for participating in my March Madness... and for patiently waiting until April 5th to learn who the winners are. Five days. I mean, come on! What took me so long?

So, without further ado, let's announce the souls whose reading habits will be supported by yours truly.

The winners are:
Most reviews posted: Chris (YAY! Congrats and thanks!)

And after a truly fierce game of eenie-meenie-miney-moe--no, kidding. I printed out all your names into hundreds of pieces of confetti and then forced someone else to pick a name, so I could ensure there was absolutely NO favoritism in the choosing of the winner.

And the random winner, chosen by a random person from a fully random dish someone bought for me at DI, is: Mindy.

Double YAY!

Congratulations to you both. Email me and let me know if you want you gift cards to be for Barnes & Noble or Amazon, and if you want a real gift card or an e-card.

So many choices, I know. Life's hard :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you!! Fabulous contest idea :) I hope it helped spread the word. I sent an email to the email listed on the "About/Contact Sheralyn" page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Ali! Congrats, Chris and Mindy. I wish everyone could winner, but then we couldn't call you winners :)

    Enjoy your books and spend the money on that something you've wanted for a while now. It's on me.

    ReplyDelete