Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A BIG Thank You!

I'd like to take a moment to thank the fantastic ladies who just spent the past 90 minutes with me, getting my head into a new book--my next book. For the past several weeks my head has been stuck in my urban fantasy book and the 5th and 6th Rhea novels. Whenever I think of writing, I see Kay and Dahl... Rhea and Ty... and other characters I haven't introduced to you yet.

Mike, Rori, Luke and Kris have been VERY neglected.

So a HUGE shout out to the beautiful women who hung out with me on Twitter and kicked me in the pants.

Want to know who these charitable, inspiring souls are? Check out their blogs and/or books here:


Thank you again, ladies, for giving me challenges that put me back on the right writing track :)

*BIG HUG*

4 comments:

  1. Debbie is a good friend! I know her, and when she said she had met you I was super jealous. Can't wait to read the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grin* Yay! Hope you love them.

    And, really, we should find ways to get together. I don't know if you live near Sandy, but I'll be at the South Towne BN's Authorpalooza on February 5th (1-4 pm). I'd love to see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad I missed it! This is what happens when you have a day job that sends you places in different time zones that throws off your normal life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh. Geez. A day job that makes you travel and stuff? Let's all start singing "It's a Hard Knock Life," why don't we? ;)

    Nah, seriously, you were missed. And more than that, you missed the opp to dare me into writing some ridiculous/contrived/impossible into the book. Because I'm SO going to deliver on that.

    Yes, Nichole, even on your challenge. It will be fun :)

    ReplyDelete