Monday, December 6, 2010

Heads Up!

A party is on the horizon. I'll list the official invite once I have the official address, but I would LOVE to see you all Tuesday, December 14th at 7:00 pm in Draper for a fun launch for Kay'sVille.

This party is actually the idea of Elizabeth's, a fan who loves Kay's surprising roots. Hence there will be Southern finger food (provided by Elizabeth, who is a Southern belle herself). Also in attendance and signing her 2 cookbooks will be Wendy Paul, with yummy-nummy cake bites from her cookbook releasing in 2011, and Heather Gardner with awesome items from her Etsy shop.

So come on by and get some last-minute shopping done at GREAT prices. Jewelry, photos and books galore.

Not to mention the food. Totally can't forget Southern finger food and cake bites. YUM!

Official address just in!

12542 South 900 East
Draper, Utah 84020

This is the home of the benevolent Jackson twins (THANK YOU!), located accross the street from the Draper Memorial Park. Look for a colonial-style home with a white picket fence.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could come! That's the night of my Relief Society dinner, which I am in charge of, so, I won't be able to. I have asked for the complete Rhea Jensen series for Christmas, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I hope Santa brings you just what you asked for then! ;)

    And have a great time at your RS dinner. Eat something sweet and amazing for me, and I hope it's a huge success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I'm totally putting this on my calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaaaay! So hope to see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh, not sure I can make it, but sounds so fun...a bit of a drive from North Davis county though...have to watch the weather! You doing any signings up this way soon?

    -@stickyprints

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice new look, chickadee! Ali and I will be there!

    ReplyDelete