Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Best Eclipse Quotes


Whether you like the books or not, you have to confess that the Twilight movies are getting better. Not that I think they merit the HP treatment of the final book deserving 2 parts. That's just people getting greedy in my mind, but putting that aside, Eclipse had some SWEET quotables. My favorite?

"I was a little more theatrical back then."

Seriously, laughed out loud! And no, it wasn't uttered by Jacob (pictured)--who had his fair share of good quotes in the movie.

What was your favorite quote? :D

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how about "does he even own a shirt"? by Edward. Or the classic "everyone knows I'm hotter" by Jacob. There were many great one liners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about, "Dude, you've got some glitter on your face. Yeah, there. And there...and there..." J/K - I haven't read Twilight, but sparkly vampires? Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "I'm hotter" line by Jacob, too...and when Bella tells Charlie she's still a virgin and he says something like "I'm liking Edward a little more now"...awesome!

    ReplyDelete