Wednesday, December 19, 2012

"The Avenues" Nominated for a Whitney Award


That's right. You, the readers, nominated Ty's story, "The Avenues" for a Whitney Award this year. And I can report that he is pleasantly surprised. He wasn't sure anyone really wanted to hear his side of things, and he thought for sure that a woman or two out there might lose some respect for him after he told it.

And to get this instead?

Well, let's just say that he has thrown the gauntlet down for Rhea to get a similar nomination next year. I can't say that the words "Neener-neener-neener" are being used exactly at this point in time, but I can say that Rhea is highly motivated to kick a little...butt.

So, thanks :) Life is always more fun when those two are one-upping each other. I can't even imagine how things will be if Ty becomes a finalist.

I guess we shall see *wink*

What are the Whitney's? Click here to find out more.

1 comment: