Thursday, February 2, 2012

Meet Up With Me Online or In Person This Weekend


In case we aren't Facebook friends and you haven't heard yet, this weekend is going to be a fun one. If you have time between 1-4 pm this Saturday, meet me and dozens of other authors at the South Towne Barnes & Noble Authorpalooza (just north of the South Towne Mall, next to Target).

And just in case you're on the fence whether to come, anyone who stops by and leaves their email address will get a free Rhea Jensen tie-in novella from me in the next few weeks. And no, I won't put your email address on a spam list or anything. You'll just get the book the second it comes out :)

But say you don't live in the Salt Lake area. That's okay, because I will also be participating in the Ninja Novel Conference. If you're a writer, check it out! You will meet great people and learn a TON!

So that's what I'm doing this weekend... followed by a little UFC.

Hope to see you online or in person, and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Since I live far, far away, can I give you my email here and still get the ebook? Pretty please?

    ilove meine kinder at yahoo dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot! How can I resist such a polite, proactive request? It's just so hard.

    I shall half to think of an online equivalent to this so online people have the same opportunity.

    *puts on thinking cap*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Dear Sheralyn Pratt.... you spelled have to as half to.... LOL. But I concur with Tamera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do I do to find a copy of the avenues? dying here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen,

    It's available as an ebook on Amazon.com.

    Check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/Avenues-Rhea-Jensen-Series-ebook/dp/B007P0HYL6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1352950794&sr=8-2&keywords=sheralyn+pratt

    Hope you love it :)

    ReplyDelete