Wednesday, October 5, 2011

At Last! The Playlist Starts to Reveal Itself!

Yay! I'm so glad that I have at last tripped over one of the soundtrack songs for Unpleasant Grove. It beckoned me while I was scanning through channels yesterday, and it's perfect. I tested it last night and *cha-ching* we have a winner.

So if you like to listen along, here you go, Song #1 on the Unpleasant Grove Soundtrack:



And 24 hours later, I tripped over song #2 on the soundtrack--another song I had never heard before, but again, love at first "sight." Song #2 goes to Florence and the Machine:




I need more, obviously--at least four. But I can start with this. Suggestions are still welcome.

For those of you keeping up on New Solomon, this is the current playlist:








Happy listening. And my thanks to the composers and performers. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment