As I sit here using my psychic abilities to fill out the NCAA bracket, I just can't help but notice that I'm not exactly going mad over this whole tournament. I never have, and it seems very un-festive to me.
My March has no "madness" in it... and I kind of want there to be a little. So I thought and I thought about how I could be wild and crazy this March. And this is what I came up with:
Starting TODAY and ending the last day of this month, I'm going to hold a contest. In this contest there will be two, yes TWO, winners. Each winner will receive a $25 gift card to either B&N or Amazon to support your reading habit :)
How do you win, you ask?
Well, since you asked so politely, I shall answer. You see, my invisible buddy who tells me stories (i.e. Rhea) needs some reviews out there in internet land. We're talking on Amazon, B&N, Borders, Goodreads, blogs, Shelfari... wherever.
You see, just the other day I was in the book store trying to choose between three books on the same subject, and guess what I did? I pulled up their profiles on Amazon and read several reviews on each book. Those reviews guided me to the books I finally purchased.
For this reason, our dear Rhea needs reviews out there so people can get a feel of whether or not it's the book they're looking for, based on your honest reviews.
So here are the rules:
* Every review gives you one entry
* Each book counts separately (e.g., if you review all 4 books on goodreads, you get one entry for each separate review link)
* You can re-post the same reviews on multiple sites to rack up the points
* Previously published reviews posted prior to the this announcement are eligible (blog reviews or site)
* You must include a link to each review to get a point
* There are no deductions for not giving it every star possible
* If you know me personally, you are still eligible--same goes if you don't know me
* Easy points include being a follower of this blog (+1), follow on Twitter (+1), tweeting about this (+1), and/or pimping this with a link on an FB status update (+1). That's potentially four easy entries right there on TOP of your review entries :)
As mentioned before there will be TWO winners:
Winner #1 will be the ambitious soul who posts the most reviews, over and above everyone else
Winner #2 will be drawn by random from my souvenir "panning for gold" pan
Basically, anyone can win.
So, you ready to have some MARCH MADNESS bibliophile style?
Let's go to town and give Rhea some review love!!!
Who's with me???
To enter, fill out the form below: