Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'd like to thank Harper Collins

I'm one of those people with an impaired sense of delayed gratification. I like spoilers. I like sneaking around to figure things out before I'm told. It's harder for me to wait for Christmas if I actually know what I'm getting.

I know, I know. There are armies of souls out there that think sneaking a peek at a present ruins Christmas and learning the end of a story before you even know the beginning is a total kill joy. I understand I'm weird. I like spoilers. Then I like watching to see how the spoilers happen. It's the journey, after all, and knowing the destination only gives my brain a million paths to think about until someone shows me the "right" one.

Then I get to decide if I like my way better.

All this is a big preface to say: I like ARCs. Okay, I love ARCs--as in lurrrrrv them. Being one of the first to discover a story only adds to the fun of reading it in my world, which is why I would like to thank Harper Collins for sending me an ARC of PALE DEMON (Rachel Morgan series #9, by Kim Harrison).

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

I stayed up all night reading it... on a work night. Naughty me. But once I start, I can't stop. And I have zero impulse control, which means I started reading it the same day I got it.

Totally worth it. And a review coming soon, for any of you who are friends with me on GoodReads :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah... Woman after my own heart. I do the same thing all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! There are two of us in the world!!! :) If you could read ANY book right now, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete