Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Little More Le Parkour

I spent the past few hours looking through videos trying to find something worthy of a Rhea trailer. The thing is, I have pretty high standards when it comes to action sequences or any kind of portrayal of Rhea because I know exactly what I'm looking for. It's the curse of teaching sport karate for 10 years: I know what's out there, and I know what's good.

This, for example, is great!



This is AMAZING!!! (Although I recommend turning the song down. Meh.)




No ropes or wires. No tricks or cheese. Just refined athletes doing the impossible. Now why can't I just find female vids like this for Rhea? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. Once again my boys crowded behind me to watch these videos. They're both in karate - testing for black belt soon. So they're all over this kind of thing and the three of us are just like "whoa. whoa!" over and over again, lol.

    I'm totally digging Rhea at this point if she's that wicked cool. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete