Friday, August 6, 2010

It Feels a Little Like Christmas...

I'm making my list and checking it twice. I'm also making little packets of bookmarks for team members who are competing in tomorrow's "Stalk" Lake City Scavenger Hunt. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having fun :)

In 12 hours, it will be over and the winner declared. Totally weird!!

For those of you who are savvy and checking up on me, I will give you a look at the clue cards you are picking up tomorrow. In the spirit of a book release, the clue cards are bookmarks.


And the first team to collect all 10 and reach the finish line, claims this:

Too fun! Who will win? In 12 hours we'll know, but the thing I love the most about this race is that it doesn't matter. All the non-profits are deserving and will do great things with their donation.

Best of luck to all... and I hope to see some of you at the Gateway signing from 12:00-2:00 pm! Oh, and for those of you who came and got the massage coupon, the number to call to schedule is 801-913-1423. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment