Thursday, March 18, 2010


I find myself willfully going off task. I need a writing group. That's all there is to it. Editing 5 books simultaneously can be a little daunting. The moment I fire up this computer, my brain goes to a happy place and just wants to start stalking facebook updates.

I haven't launched this site yet, so to the few of you who have tripped over it, congratulations! You will get to see me change this site over the next few weeks as I prepare to launch "City of Angels." I think I'm actually more excited this time than I was the first time around. Last time was so much stress and investment, while this time it's all happening rather magically while I'm not looking.

In the mean time, I need a writing group. Seriously. Becca? E? Jessica? I'm so roping you in, but if anyone else out there feels like being roped in to a ton of reading and feedback, let me know! I have a lot of editing to do and not a lot of time, so here we go!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to help edit your books. I do quite a bit of editing since I own a large site that publishes a daily blog. Plus I have several blogs of my own. I love to read, write, proofread and edit. I own all three of your books and am excited to read City of Angels and anything else you have in the works. I have a kindle if you would like me to proofread for you as well. Contact me at andilynn [at] scrapmatters [dot] com.

    ReplyDelete